“And Allah has permitted the Trade and prohibited Riba”. (2:275)
A Message by the PrincipalI extend a warm welcome to all interested to get admission to this institution, where lives have been transformed and visions fostered and pursued into realized aspirations. We are honored that you are considering Govt. Sadiq Graduate College of Commerce, Bahawalpur as a place to begin your professional and academic higher education. The provision of high-quality educational services is our driving philosophy. As a result, since its founding in 1945, the College has seen significant modifications and improvements. The state of information regarding diverse teaching techniques has improved, as has the present excitement for academic research, staff development, and the use of technology in teaching and learning. Thus our teaching style is guided by three key tenets:
- Students should be viewed as partners, not as customers.
- Education is a priority for us.
- Education is a long-term investment that must be affordable.
- They should be good Muslims and good citizens.
- They should always have an aim in life because life without an aim is life that on the animal level.
- They should understand that an untiring effort for the aim and trust in God is the soul of life.
- They should try to be sincere to themselves, to their parents and to all those of whom they have benefited.
- They should bear in mind that life is a trust from its Creator, it should be dedicated to Him.